Loaves, Fishes and Computers Honored by EveryoneOn.org

Jim Lynch

May 7, 2018, 8:16:08 PM5/7/18
to refurbishers
Just forwarding a broadcast email by EveryoneOn.org, honoring our member, Christian Mendelsohn of Loaves, Fishes and Computers during Digital Inclusion Week the week.

"Digital Inclusion Week is here! EveryoneOn is excited to participate in a week-long national movement to celebrate digital inclusion efforts across the country and amplify digital equity conversations. Contribute and follow along at #DIW2018 and #digitalinclusion on Facebook and Twitter.

How is EveryoneOn celebrating #DIW2018? Everyday this week we will highlight organizations that are fostering digital equity in their communities. Today, we are proud to introduce you to Loaves, Fishes and Computers (LCF)!"

-jim