me

Mel Hofecker

May 13, 2015, 6:15:30 PM5/13/15
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
I have coa's that haven't been used yet, I did a refurbish the other day and when I went to the site and entered both coa's, one for the xp machine and one for the new win 7 coa it came back and said that the coa serial numbers had already been used. I e mailed, called, and nobody at Microsoft seems to know anything about the refurb. program, I haven't been able to find out what to do about this problem.

Computers 2 SD Kids

May 13, 2015, 6:25:22 PM5/13/15
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Mel,

C2SDK has experienced this on several occasions. Sometimes it helps to wait 24 hours then try again. If not, send the COA details to the rr...@microsoft.com and they will make them available for you. Be warned, it sometimes takes a full week to get it resolved.

Cheri
Computers 2 SD Kids