Re: Win10 COA registration issue-

Message has been deleted

Christian Mendelsohn @ Loaves, Fishes & Computers.

Sep 1, 2016, 5:46:32 PM9/1/16
to refurbishers
Here is Microsoft's response & an attached screen grab of the error on the RRPNA website after submitting new COA ID #:

Dear Mr. Mendelsohn,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are actually investigating the problem, seems an issue with the portal because the COAs are actually genuine and valid, our team is at work to provide a solution as quick as possible.

We will contact you as soon as the fix will be available, probably by the end of the week.

Kind regards,

Giuseppe D'Andrea

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 8:26:26 AM UTC-7, juniormunoz wrote:

hello all; i am having trouble inputting new COA numbers in the refurbisher site to activate them for our comps at LFC, central coast CA. Im sure this has been talked about already in the group forum, but i havent seen the topic in the list. I would like some help figuring this out; how have you all been able to get around the COA activation issue??

win10 coa error.jpg