Windows 10 is COMING, one if by land and 2 if by sea!

Willie Cade

May 4, 2016, 3:55:51 PM5/4/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Friends,

Please allow me to make a suggestion.  Start working on your Windows 10 image and how you will integrate into your processes.  I think it is safe to say that Windows 10 has have a very successful rollout.  This is a great opportunity for refurbishers to be at the cutting edge of technology

I have talked to enough people to know that it is going to be considerably more work to change your processes than any other operating system transition.  There is enough different about Windows 10 (like how the restore partition works) that you have to study what will and won’t work with your current process.

I invite all refurbishers to share their stories, good and bad, about how they made the transition.

Willie Cade| CEO | PC Rebuilders & Recyclers

  4734 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60651 |www.PCRR.com

 Wil...@pcrr.com | office: 773-545-7575 x 7002

Stay in touch: LinkedInFacebook | Twitter | Our site

Want more information about the Electronics Reuse Conference?