Security Code and Windows 7 Liceses

Christian Mendelsohn @ Loaves, Fishes & Computers.

Sep 3, 2016, 4:46:09 PM9/3/16
to refurbishers
RRPNA site asks us for a security code. Our 7 licenses don't have a security code on them. Thus, we can't obtain the product key, Any tips before Tuesday when I wrote RRPNA?

I have looked at all the guides/updates, but nothing about this issue.

Patrick Chezzie

Sep 3, 2016, 8:12:18 PM9/3/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys,

Just leave the security code blank. Only applies to win 10 licences.

Christian Mendelsohn

Sep 3, 2016, 8:36:03 PM9/3/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a ton. I thought the crew tried leaving it blank but I'll ask them to retry.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "refurbishers" group.