Windows 10 Refurbishers Licenses

Steve Bothwick

Jul 1, 2016, 9:44:42 AM7/1/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Nice to have renewed the Microsoft Refurbisher agreement to include Windows 10 yesterday.

Did not think to look at the Microsoft Office version (in hopes of an upgraded version) today I see 2010 still listed – would have been really happy for 2013. 2010 better than nothing but getting a bit tired.

Initially, I was thinking a month ago, I would be happy if MS had offered an office 365 account free for two years’ and reduced rate afterward based on income but then realize many of the people we serve do not have a home connection to the internet.