Can any of you recommend a ITAM/ITAR/ITAD management system?

cmartin

Jun 24, 2016, 3:33:12 PM6/24/16
to refurbishers
Hello Fellow Refurbishers!

We are faced with spending big bucks to develop our IT donation recording and reporting system into a full-fledged inventory, asset valuation and production monitoring system.

Have you gone beyond the spreadsheet and database norm into the realm of SAAS or e-Cycling ERP for our field of work?

Information Technology Exchange
156 Searsport Avenue, Belfast, Maine 04915

Confidentiality Notice: This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of the person or persons to whom it is addressed, and should be treated as a confidential communication of the Information Technology Exchange.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any further use, dissemination, copy, distribution, printing or disclosure of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, return the original e-mail to us by mail and delete it from your system.  Your cooperation in protecting confidential information is appreciated.