Best options for shipping a lot of heavy stuff cross country

Phil Shapiro

Feb 28, 2018, 3:17:13 PM2/28/18
to refurbishers

  I work at a public library so I push myself to engage in wondering every day at work. Today, I asked myself:
"What's the cheapest way of shipping several hundred pounds of items across country?"

   This is the best answer I've found so far.  Quite interesting...

     Yes, this could be quite relevant to any or us involved in digital empowerment.

               phil

Phil Shapiro, psha...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."
"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real options."  David Suzuki

Robert Toporek

Feb 28, 2018, 3:37:06 PM2/28/18
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
www.teamchildren.org in Audubon PA has about 50-100 17"tested monitors that need a new home