RRPNA Customer Service- requesting escalated contact info

Christian Mendelsohn @ Loaves, Fishes & Computers.

May 26, 2017, 2:33:36 PM5/26/17
to refurbishers
Good Day All,

Does anyone have an escalated email to Sean or someone else at RRPNA I can ask for help besides rr...@microsoft.com

For the past 1-2 months, we have been going back and forth with RRPNA Customer Service because our passwords can not be reset. Should be easy- but it is not.

The RRPNA website will not generate/send an email to the email account we are trying to reset- tried multiple times to different email addresses within the account and nothing comes in junk mail either. Though I am grateful for Customer Service, and they've been very nice, they have not solved it-

Thank you.

Amber Schmidt

May 26, 2017, 2:51:59 PM5/26/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
We have been struggling for about a month now with emails from RRPNA not being delivered to either spam or direct inboxes. Unfortunately, we have just been persistently bugging them about sending us the emails we require.

I don't have any accelerated email addresses, but did want to make you aware that you are not alone in the struggles to receive emails from them.

Amber Schmidt
Manager of Technology Refurbishment
FREE GEEK

Including everyone in our digital future

1731 SE 10th Avenue

Portland, OR 97214

(503) 232-9350

Learn more about us at:

Message has been deleted

Christian Mendelsohn @ Loaves, Fishes & Computers.

Jun 1, 2017, 2:30:26 PM6/1/17
to refurbishers
Thanks Amber. I look in all my inboxes and see nothing from RRPNA. Nicolas, is the only point of contact, and I've been in a circular loop and have no one else to solve our problem. All our use accounts are blocked except one- if we block that, we won't be able to register our COAS and won't be able to provide computers to our community. I am writing an email to Mr. Sean Nicholson though I don't think he's the lead anymore.

If I can get some help, I'll write back here.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Christian Mendelsohn @ Loaves, Fishes & Computers. <chri...@loavesfishescomputers.org> wrote:
Good Day All,

Does anyone have an escalated email to Sean or someone else at RRPNA I can ask for help besides rr...@microsoft.com

For the past 1-2 months, we have been going back and forth with RRPNA Customer Service because our passwords can not be reset. Should be easy- but it is not.

The RRPNA website will not generate/send an email to the email account we are trying to reset- tried multiple times to different email addresses within the account and nothing comes in junk mail either. Though I am grateful for Customer Service, and they've been very nice, they have not solved it-

Thank you.

Jim Lynch

Jun 1, 2017, 2:44:22 PM6/1/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Christian,

Sean Nicholson has left Microsoft, so no help there. Sorry to report that.

-jim

Christian Mendelsohn - LFC

Jun 1, 2017, 2:55:47 PM6/1/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Jim. Do you know who the lead is at RRPNA?

-----------------------------
LFC recently received this Beautiful Story from/of a LFC client from 2014. It made us very proud.

Make a colossal difference in your Monterey County, CA community.
Apply your creativity to help LFC overcome its challenges and cash in on the opportunities.
Apply to join LFC's Board of Directors (what is a Board of Directors?)
Click here to learn more.

Christian Mendelsohn
Founder & Executive Director
LFC: Loaves, Fishes & Computers
938 South Main Street
Salinas, CA 93901
Office: 831.393.9260
Mobile: 831-383-0412

Loaves, Fishes and Computers’ (LFC) mission is to help overcome the digital and economic divides by providing low-cost or no-cost computer systems, technology assistance and computer repair to low-income families, seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, and non-profit organizations, while providing volunteers a warm and welcoming place to learn, share & grow in the field of Computer Science & Information Technology.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "refurbishers" group.