Electronics Reuse Conference (ERC) Early Bird Registration Rates End Friday Sept. 15th

Jim Lynch

Sep 12, 2017, 2:08:07 PM9/12/17
to refurbishers
Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to remind you that the Electronics Reuse Conference (ERC) early bird registration rates end this coming Friday Sept. 15th. This will save you $100. Register here.

The basics:

The ERC conference will be in New Orleans this year from Oct. 30th to Nov. 1st.
Find the conference agenda here.
Find hotel info here

Why do I go? To catch up with ya'll! It'll be a big party. Hope you can come.

-jim

Jim Lynch

Sep 15, 2017, 3:23:05 PM9/15/17
to refurbishers
This being the last day for Electronics Reuse Conference (ERC) early bird registration rates, I forgot to mention a couple things:

If you're with a nonprofit, you get an additional discount. To get a registration code for that, email Sarah Cade <sa...@ereuseservices.com>. She usually gets back on email pretty quickly.

Finally our long lost Sean Nicholson, former head of Microsoft Refurbisher programs just sent me a typically wry description of the conference. Just thought I'd share it:

 “If someone did a nature documentary about electronic refurbishers, then the Electronic Reuse Conference would be the spectacular bit where all the animals meet in vast herds. There is nowhere else on the planet you can see so many refurbishers in one location. The talks are informative, and the networking even better. If you want to learn and make connections to grow your refurbishing business then there is no better place.”

Love that guy.

-jim