RE: Eset online scanner

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

patrick chezzie

未读,
2016年6月23日 09:53:412016/6/23
收件人 refurbishers
I have been cleaning viruses and malware from computers for years, and until recently become dependent on the Eset online scanner as a great last-scan alternative. I just ran it on my computer today, and it says it found 9 infections, and then froze.

I shut it down and ran an Avast boot scan, Malware Bytes, Tdsskiller from Kaspersky, and the Microsoft malicious software removal tool, all of which found nothing.

Is it possible that Eset is showing false positives so you will buy their software?

I have learned, over time, that no antivirus will stop all infections, and I have even cleaned computers with Nod antivirus installed.

Has anyone else noticed this? would appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Justin Kresty

未读,
2016年6月23日 12:41:582016/6/23
收件人 refurb...@googlegroups.com

Should write a log file, with some information on the items detected.

If so reply with log details.

回复全部
回复作者
转发