OptiPlex 745 Desktops for sale

18 wyświetleń

Sean Dion

nieprzeczytany,
17 paź 2016, 19:08:2617.10.2016
do refurb...@googlegroups.com

Hello fellow refurbishers - I know this deal isn’t for everyone, but some folks will likely gobble this sort of thing up.  This is NOT what we normally sell/offer so I hope you don’t ask to be removed just because you don’t like this particular deal.

We received something in the neighborhood of 1100 or so OptiPlex 745 Desktops back in late July.  We sold 288 (3 skids of 96pcs) as tested/working/cleaned.  But the order kept going to the bottom of the stack because these things just don’t garner much value and our labor resources are somewhat limited.  In any case, I have something shy of an estimated 600+ units remaining.  The ONLY thing that has been done is that we pulled out all the HDDs, wiped them, and then replaced them.  NO testing has been done.

What you can expect:

745 Desktops

CPUs ranging from Pentium D to Core Duo to Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz

Up to 2GB Memory

CDRW-DVD or DVD-RW

80GB HDDs (wiped)

We will pack them 96 to each skid, and wrap and strap them to insure safe delivery.  They have NOT been booted, inspected, or cleaned.  Many are missing the round Dell emblems and/or the name plates that tell you the model.  You could get some that won’t power up, or that don’t have all the specs listed above, but to get 288 to ship as tested, it took about 300 units to come up with 288 good, tested, working ones – if that gives you an idea.

Let me know if you have any interest.  We are looking to sell 96 at a time MINIMUM.  Looking for offers.  Selling “AS IS”

Sean Dion

TKO Electronics, Inc.

Education Division Director

31113 Via Colinas

Westlake Village, Ca. 91362

818-879-2233

818-879-2299 fax

sd...@tkoelectronics.com

aim: tkoSeanD

David Herouvim

nieprzeczytany,
19 paź 2016, 11:51:5319.10.2016
do refurb...@googlegroups.com

Hey Fellow Refurbishers,

I’m new to this group, but see that a lot of knowledge and even deals are shared between you’ ’all.

Saw some interesting topics and deals in the group.

I want to use this opportunity to let you know that we have over 2000 Acer 19’’ monitors tested working, loaded in my Sydney HQ warehouse.

Pricing and Specs available upon request.

Let me know when you have interest in these, looking forward to hear from you.

PS. I’m also looking for strong Apple and Dell off-lease buyers. Have over 10.000 IT assets available per month.

Best regards,

David Herouvim | Sales Manager

Industry Trading

p: +31 614233531