Excess Dell to move (looking for offers)

Sean Dion

Aug 24, 2016, 8:21:12 PM8/24/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

I have 130pcs of the SFF DVD-RWs out of various OptiPlex machines.  We have them in stock as Dell R494H, but that’s just one PN we know works.  I see them on eBay starting at $16-25.

I have 30pcs of the YP613 – which are the 16x DVD-RW full height jobs.  Looking for reasonable offers.  They would be comparable to these $16.19 jobs as found on eBay.

Finally, we have 100 of the full height standard, full-height DVD-ROMs.  We had to swap in DVD-RWs and we pulled these out.  They are good, working pulls.

We are looking for reasonable offers by line item.  The full-height opticals listed above are in master 10pc boxes already.  We would need to pack the 130 SFF burners for shipping.

Sean Dion

TKO Electronics, Inc.

31113 Via Colinas

Westlake Village, Ca. 91362