RE: [Refurbishers List] Abridged summary of refurbishers@googlegroups.com - 10 updates in 4 topics

Gil Brand

Aug 17, 2015, 3:06:35 PM8/17/15
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

As of Monday Aug. 17th, 2PM CDT it still fails.

I notified MRRP on Thursday with a sample spreadsheet that failed.

This is terrible tech support.

Gil…

214-282-2581

Aug 18, 2015, 12:28:55 PM8/18/15
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Has anyone contacted Google for anything?

Google is the 800 pound gorilla – like Microsoft – but their service and support are incredible.  I mean, you send an eMail from an online form and within minutes you will receive either an eMail response OR a phone call.  I’ve done it multiple times, multiple departments, and they have never failed me.

Microsoft’s service has never been prompt – not in the 20 years that I’ve been in this business anyhow.  Hopefully they will address this soon as the manual upload process takes a very, very long time.  My staff are not happy campers …

Sean Dion

TKO Electronics, Inc.

31113 Via Colinas

Westlake Village, Ca. 91362