Menu items order in admin

Skip to the first unread message

cip

26 Jan 2016, 09:25:0726/01/2016
to Refinery CMS
Hi,

I've generated a bunch of engines/plugins and I was wondering if there is a simple way to change the order of the engine items in admin menu.

Thanks for your thoughts,
Cip

Philip Arndt

26 Jan 2016, 16:16:0826/01/2016
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Is this for version 3.0.0?

Ciprian Dunareanu

27 Jan 2016, 02:44:5727/01/2016
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:16 PM, Philip Arndt <par...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is this for version 3.0.0?

Philip Arndt

28 Jan 2016, 16:19:5528/01/2016
to refine...@googlegroups.com
You should see in config/initializers/refinery/core.rb that there is a setting `config.plugin_priority`. Here, you can specify which plugins you would like to see appear first in the menu and all the other ones simply appear after it.

This is a change from version 2.x where we had an authentication system built in and could save this config against the user. In 3.x we extracted the authentication system and therefore there is no way for us to store this so we moved it to the initializer.

Here is the relevant change: https://github.com/refinery/refinerycms/pull/3053