New Babosa version 1.0.1 causing error?

Discdiver

Jan 8, 2015, 6:10:31 PM1/8/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Good day. I'm new to rails and refinery. I installed the latest version of refinery today.
Admin page acts okay. When I try to save the first new page I get this error:

rspec ~> 3.1.0simplecov >= 0unicode >= 0

NoMethodError in Refinery::Admin::PagesController#create

undefined method `downcase' for Babosa::UTF8::ActiveSupportProxy:Module

I see that my install had a new Babosa version released this week https://rubygems.org/gems/babosa It has dependencies for three gems that I didn't see installed. I installed those and restarted the server and tried again. Same error. Any help much appreciated.

Philip Arndt

Jan 8, 2015, 6:13:59 PM1/8/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Yep, looks like a regression in Babosa. See this issue thread for updates: https://github.com/refinery/refinerycms/issues/2826#issuecomment-69265589

Looks like Babosa will be fixed today.

Discdiver

Jan 8, 2015, 6:34:35 PM1/8/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, parndt!

Jeff Hale

Jan 8, 2015, 9:43:19 PM1/8/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
I installed the new fixed version of Babosa (1.0.2) but and got rid of the old version (1.0.1), but now when I try to run "rails server" it looks for babosa 1.0.1. What do I need to do to make it look for the new version?

Have a good day,
Jeff

Typed while walking at my awesome Rebel Desk treadmill desk.

Philip Arndt

Jan 8, 2015, 10:05:18 PM1/8/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
type:

bundle update babosa

Jeff Hale

Jan 8, 2015, 10:19:42 PM1/8/15
to refinery-cms
thank you. Works now.

Have a good day,
Jeff

Typed while walking at my awesome Rebel Desk treadmill desk.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Philip Arndt <par...@gmail.com> wrote:
type:

bundle update babosa