Bitnami Refinery CMS installer first cut

alejandr...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 7:48:33 AM1/12/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm Alejandro from the Bitnami.com project. One of the aims of Bitnami is to simplify the deployment of popular web applications. Each application in the Bitnami Library includes all the dependencies it needs to run, are completely free and can be deployed as all-in-one free native installers, virtual machines and Cloud Images.

We have a first cut of the Refinery CMS installer and we would like to share with you. Could be possible you test them on your side and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve them? We really appreciate it.

md5: ac5eb1373fa9893c2ce6a003d405e5d7

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions,

Regards,

Alejandro