I followed Scott Downie's directions, but now am getting an error regarding Plugins.

Paul Webster

Apr 20, 2014, 8:54:40 AM4/20/14
to refine...@googlegroups.com
I'm using the master branch, Ruby 2.1.1 and Rails 4.0.4, with Devise and without the Refinery authentication gem. I followed the Scott Downie directions, and got stuck here:

NameError at /refinery

uninitialized constant Plugins

It refers to app/models/user.rb, line 61, which is this:

 def authorized_plugins
      plugins.collect(&:name) | ::Plugins.always_allowed.names
    end

So how do I set the plugins checkboxes if I can't see the Refinery dashboard? (Actually I would like for everyone logged in to have default plugins assigned automatically by role).