New Engine / Problem routing on RefineryCMS

Melyn France

Apr 15, 2014, 9:27:37 AM4/15/14
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to apologize for my bad english , I'm French .
I have a question about creating a new extension on Refinery cms.

I just created my new engine "projects" , I have my tab in the interface and automatically generate my projects page but when I want to see the projects page or even page of a project I get an error routing . And no way to find the solution ...

Here is the error when I want to see the projects page :

Routing Error
No route matches { : controller = > " refinery / projects / projects "}
Try running rake routes for more information on available routes .

Someone has an idea ?

My routes.rb file :

Refinery :: Core :: Engine.routes.draw do

  # Frontend roads
  namespace : projects do
    resources: projects , : path = > '' , : only = > [ : index, : show]
  end

  # Admin roads
  namespace : projects , : path = > '' do
    namespace: admin, : path = > Refinery :: Core.backend_route do
      resources: projects , : except = > : show do
        collection do
          post : update_positions
        end
      end
    end
  end

end
Capture d’écran 2014-04-15 à 15.20.45.png