how to generate association between two or more models using "RefineryCMS"?

Juan Mercedes

Jan 18, 2015, 11:56:27 PM1/18/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to archive this?

I have done some research about this topic and I cannot fine the answer.

I have tried the following approach but with not success:

Anita Graham

Jan 19, 2015, 11:58:47 PM1/19/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Where are the models defined?

Are they Refinery models, are they from a refinery extension, or are they your own.

Whatever the details, the basic answer will refer back Rails Active Record Associations - has_one, has_many, belongs_to, has_and_belongs_to_many and has_many through.

Juan Mercedes

Jan 25, 2015, 9:27:39 AM1/25/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
 Two refinery extensions.

Anita Graham

Jan 27, 2015, 11:51:57 PM1/27/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
You could try

::Refinery::Extension1::Model has_many ::Refinery::Extension2::models

Philip Arndt

Jan 28, 2015, 1:32:06 AM1/28/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
has_many :models, class_name: "Refinery::Extension2::Model"

Might work too