Moving RoR application into the refinery database

Dustin

Jan 24, 2015, 4:32:29 PM1/24/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to move an existing RoR application under the refinery cms. I have a pretty small RoR application, mostly static pages, with a little bit of dynamic content. So I'm not using a database in my application. It's installed because RoR requires one, but I just don't use it.

I followed this tutorial to get started: http://refinerycms.com/guides/with-an-existing-rails-app . It works well, but because my pages are not in the database, they all are listed under the refinery "home" page and I cannot edit or modify them. I can however add new pages to my app and it works fine (I see them in the db as well).

My question is is it possible to move my existing application into the refinery database in an automated way? Can some one point me to a tutorial to do this?

Many thanks in advance.