Status for using Refinery with Rails 4

Andreas Wenk

Apr 6, 2014, 10:34:08 AM4/6/14
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I would like to ask what the status of using Refinery CMS with Rails 4 is. When will be a release with support for Rails 4?

Thanks for info.

Cheers

Andy

Philip Arndt

Apr 6, 2014, 6:05:47 PM4/6/14
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can use it today by installing rails 4 and typing:

rails new appname -m http://refinerycms.com/t/edge

Paul Webster

Apr 6, 2014, 9:45:33 PM4/6/14
to refine...@googlegroups.com
A stealth rollout!  ; )

Philip Arndt

Apr 6, 2014, 9:46:04 PM4/6/14
to refine...@googlegroups.com
It's not quite at the point where we want to support it as stable APIs but it's fairly close. :)

Fernando Aleman

Apr 6, 2014, 9:50:10 PM4/6/14
to Refinery Group
I look forward to the Rails 4 release.

On Apr 6, 2014, at 8:46 PM, Philip Arndt <par...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's not quite at the point where we want to support it as stable APIs but it's fairly close. :)

Andreas Wenk

Apr 7, 2014, 4:29:12 AM4/7/14
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Philip,

awesome thanks :). Sounds like it will happen to be released this year :). I will include Refinery CMS in a big application which I want to run based on Rails 4. I guess we will start up from June ...

Cheers

Andy