How to move database from 1.0.9 to 2.0.0

Ernests Dreimanis

Mar 13, 2012, 9:15:28 AM3/13/12
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Had some problem with updating it from 1.0.9 , so I made a new project in 2.0.0 and now I just need to move the database. How do I do that ? Is it possible ?

Pete Higgins

Mar 13, 2012, 5:08:28 PM3/13/12
to refine...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Ernests Dreimanis <paa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Had some problem with updating it from 1.0.9 , so I made a new project in 2.0.0 and now I just need to move the database. How do I do that ? Is it possible ?

http://www.refinerycms.com

Ernests,

Craig Ambrose wrote an unofficial guide on upgrading Refinery 1.x to 2.0.x: http://blog.craigambrose.com/past/2012/3/4/upgrading_to_refinery_cms_20/

pete

Craig Ambrose

Mar 13, 2012, 5:31:51 PM3/13/12
to refine...@googlegroups.com
I've got an upgrade guide at blog.craigambrose.com which includes a migration. Run the migration in your refinery 1 app then your db should be ready for you refinery 2 code base.

- Craig Ambrose

Ernests Dreimanis

Mar 14, 2012, 3:24:59 AM3/14/12
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot! :)

Grzegorz Hauska

May 25, 2015, 4:09:01 PM5/25/15
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I have to upgrade refinery 1.0.0 to to 2. I would very much like to put my hands on this migration but the blog.craigambrose.com is down, can anyone help with this?