Refinery extension with refinery named routes

james....@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2016, 5:15:08 PM7/16/16
to Refinery CMS
I created a refinery engine. I want to use the refinery page/:id (page_path) route in my footer for all pages displayed. When I click on a view for the engine i created, i get a method not found for path_path('about'). Without duplicating the route in my extension, how can i make it accessible from the extension

footer with links, page_path throws undefined method when i try going to view extension pages, using the footer links
%li=link_to 'About Us', page_path('about')
%li=link_to 'Contact Us', page_path('contact')
%li=link_to 'Areas of Practice', page_path('practice')

Philip Arndt

Jul 16, 2016, 5:17:10 PM7/16/16
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Try calling it with the refinery routing prefix;

    %li=link_to 'About Us', refinery.page_path('about')