[FOSsil Bank Update] 13 January 2013

Chris Sakkas

Jan 12, 2013, 9:52:49 PM1/12/13
to redi...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

It's been a while since the last FOSsil Bank update, both because I've been busy and because I haven't found many new works recently. I've also stopped adding most non-libre works when I come across them, which means this update has the greatest ratio of libre to non-libre works so far.

As always, if you know of works under public copyright licences (and, particularly, under free/libre/open licences) you can add them to the wiki yourself or email me and I'll add them. The same is also true for free/libre/open projects that are available for sale or are in the process of being crowdfunded, which I tweet about using the hashtag #FundFreeCulture.

Dedication

This update is dedicated to Aaron Swartz, who died on the 11th of January.

#FundFreeCulture

The Free Software Foundation is still running a membership drive.

The FSF also has a Defective by Design drive going.