Redis Cache Serialization/Deserialization takes too much time and hence application performace degreded

Shyamal Gajjar

Jul 6, 2016, 12:39:45 PM7/6/16
to Redis DB
Hi All,

We have implemented Redis Cache for  caching items  in Asp.net MVC application . we have to serialized while adding items in to  redis cache and  have to deserialized cached items while getting from the redis cache. due to that application becomes slow .pages takes too much to load.

we are using  class to add , get ,remove cached items(please find the attached file).

has anybody faced such issue ?

can anyone please suggest any solution for this performance degradation ?

We are stuck at this point for release , so quick response will be appreciated................

Thanks,
Shyamal Gajjar.

RedisCacheProvider.cs