Redis Cache and timeout

153 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

lgu...@bitbang.com

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Ιουλ 2017, 8:49:57 π.μ.6/7/17
ως Redis DB, emacc...@bitbang.com, cpi...@bitbang.com
Hi everyone!
I'm using Redis Cache on Azure (not in clustering mode) as a front-end cache layer. At the moment I have ~6M hash keys stored in cache.
The system works well except some increase of timeout exceptions with the grow up of the requests: the order is ~22K requests that raise ~100 timeout exceptions.
The strange thing is that the service is not overloaded (CPU percentage ~1%).
Is it normal that Redis' single-thread key search causes this increase of timeouts exceptions? May we expect a linear increase of timeout exceptions?

Thanks,
Luca

Itamar Haber

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Ιουλ 2017, 9:17:46 π.μ.6/7/17
ως Redis DB, cpi...@bitbang.com, emacc...@bitbang.com
Hello Luca,

This is almost certainly not a Redis issue, but rather one of the provider and the forked variant that it uses. I recommend contacting your RaaS provider's support - if anyone can help you, it is that.

Cheers,
Itamar

ma...@andyh.io

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Ιουλ 2017, 9:24:08 π.μ.6/7/17
ως redi...@googlegroups.com, emacc...@bitbang.com, cpi...@bitbang.com
Probably you are running out of connections at Redis server. Redis itself is able to handle way more QPS than that.

Check if you set the number of maxconns(and soft limit, hard limit, etc) right on the machine itself.

Sent from my iPhone

lgu...@bitbang.com

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Ιουλ 2017, 11:00:11 π.μ.6/7/17
ως Redis DB, emacc...@bitbang.com, cpi...@bitbang.com
Hi Iandyh,
thanks for the response, at the moment I have ~30 clients connected and the limit, on my Redis service, is set to 15000, fortunately I'm far from that limit.
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση
0 νέα μηνύματα