If redis can be used in the roadmap query service?(e.g. GIS)

Zhenzhong Pan

Jan 4, 2017, 11:38:58 PM1/4/17
to Redis DB
Hi there,
    I know that reids has feature of supporting GeoSpatial data query(geo).
And redis's read performance is awesome, it seems that it can perform well in the geospatial query field.

    But reids's persistence will dramaticlly degrade its performance If we require the GeoSpatial data query serivce
meet high reliable.(Indeed, I wonder that whether GeoSpatial data query should be required high reliable)

   Anyone can give me some advice?  thanks.

zhenzhong