Forwarding agent

Mike Pastore

Feb 24, 2017, 1:51:46 PM2/24/17
to Redis DB
Hi folks,

I'm looking for an agent that can subscribe to LPUSH events for keys matching a pattern on a local Redis instance A and forward list entries to a remote Redis instance B (RPOP on A and LPUSH on B). Ideally this agent would be resilient to Redis disconnects and outages at either end. When it starts up it should "drain" any keys matching the pattern to cover any missed events.

I found discussions of similar solutions in this group but no concrete solutions. Before I burn a weekend cranking out some Golang, does anyone know of something I can use?

Thank you!

Mike