How to identify redis is Up after the Network failure?

Vijay Akkaladevi

Apr 5, 2017, 11:39:30 AM4/5/17
to Redis DB

I have a scenario want to know how Handle it with redis

  1. If the update fails in the redis due to n/w failure or some other reason, But it successfully saved to DB.
  2. After the some time redis is up and client tries to get the value the updated value from redis it will be stale data right,
    How to handle these cases in the redis  . How will i figure out after it up. Is there any event that i can subscribe in the Client (StackExchange.Redis ) so that it notifies me?
I am using c# StackExchange.Redis client to connect to redis server.