can I run commands via the command line?

S Ahmed

Apr 23, 2012, 1:40:12 PM4/23/12
to redi...@googlegroups.com
for example. could I run flushdb from teh command line?

Creating some admin type scripts to automate things...

Arun Vijayan

Apr 23, 2012, 2:02:25 PM4/23/12
to redi...@googlegroups.com
redis-cli flushdb
Should work, I guess?

Regards,
Arun Vijayan

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 11:10 PM, S Ahmed <sahme...@gmail.com> wrote:
for example. could I run flushdb from teh command line?

Creating some admin type scripts to automate things...

Giovanni Giorgi

Apr 23, 2012, 2:22:45 PM4/23/12
to redi...@googlegroups.com
You can do pretty everything from redis-cli.
Also changing config parameters if you like, including login password
(anyway there are security measure to avoid this too...frankly :)
See the configuration file on how to enable/hide the "Config" command.

--
Giovanni Giorgi
Solution Architect & Team Leader

bala murugan

Oct 14, 2016, 7:51:41 AM10/14/16
to Redis DB
Hi Team.,
     can you share the admin script for automate redis-cli flushall..

Thanks and Regards.,
Balamurugan