redis-benchmark with Azure?

Kevin Burton

Feb 25, 2015, 4:56:58 PM2/25/15
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone been able to run redis-benchmark against a redis server running in the Azure cloud? I have disable SSL only from my instance to eliminate that from the possibilities of not working. One one machine (at home) I am able to run the benchmark but I get an error when the benchmark gets to the line LRANGE_300 (first 300 elements). It runs for a bit and then quits with an error. The other machine is a laptop that just gives me a long list of errors "Writing to socket Unknown error" followed by "All clients disconnected... aborting". Anyone had any better luck?

Thank you.