Redis Issue

MONOJIT80

Sep 12, 2017, 10:32:34 PM9/12/17
to Redis DB
I have two Questions:
1.Can two redis server run a same machine[On a different port of crse]?
2.TTL property is not working.what can we do?

hva...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 12:04:45 AM9/13/17
to Redis DB
The Open Source Linux/Unix version of Redis (discussed on this list) can certainly run more than one redis-server process on the same machine.  This usually requires each process use a different config file that declares a different TCP port and different folder for logfiles/snapshot files from the other processes.

I believe the Windows port can also run more than one redis-server process on the same machine, but I don't know Windows, so I don't know for sure.

Regarding the TTL property, what do you mean?  Are you sending the commands described in the documentation page https://redis.io/commands/ttl and not seeing the same results as the examples?  What exactly are you doing?