redis use-case questions

23 просмотра

Dave1986

не прочитано,
5 апр. 2017 г., 11:39:4905.04.2017
– redi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm looking to evaluate redis as a solution to a project underway.
I'm unsure if redis is the best solution for this, or if there is something that I'm missing.

I have 3 datacenters (DC1, DC2, DC3), and the network latency between each is approximately 50ms, which required me to put local redis instances at each site, to achieve the throughput required.

Is there a way to on-the-fly copy the local redis databases at DC1, and DC2 to a central aggregated instance at DC3?

To complicate things further, the redis instances are sized much smaller at DC1, and DC2, and I would like to age/expire that data quicker, but retain longer state at DC3.

Is there any mechanism in redis I can use to achieve this, or am I better off writing a custom application that reads the redis instances at DC1 and DC2, copy the data to DC3 and then prune DC1 and DC2??

Thanks!
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать