Redis and multiply sites

Piotr Czyż

Nov 24, 2015, 5:22:13 AM11/24/15
to Redis DB
Hi,

Sorry if it is well know issue and have already been answered many times.
I have successfully installed Redis on my site (site1.local). I would like to use Redis for my second site (site2.local). Both have common code (core). For the second page I've got an exception at Redis server went away. I appreciate any leads how to fix it.

Thanks in advance for help,
Piotr

Greg Andrews

Nov 24, 2015, 10:42:58 AM11/24/15
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Is your Redis listening for connections on an IP address that site2.local can reach?