Redis 3 Waiting for the cluster to join endless

tarre tan

Jun 27, 2017, 9:11:05 AM6/27/17
to Redis DB

So i'm trying to create a cluster using the default redis guide.

but when running ruby /usr/share/doc/redis-tools/examples/redis-trib.rb create .... i get stuck forever in "Waiting for the cluster to join".

  • Each redis conf is bound to their respective static ip address (Not only 127)
  • My nodes are all located on an separate instance of ubuntu 16.04 in a Exsi envoirment without ANY firewall between them.
  • Each host is not created separatly, I just copied the first and changed hostnames + static iface for the other two, if that could cause something?
  • Master-slave replication works, so i doubt there is an connection issue?

Here is a print, if that can help in some way: http://i.imgur.com/LrNOrut.png

I have checked all hosts from another physical interface and I have connected to them successfully with cluster-enabled no.

Both 6379 and 16379 are accepting connections on both 127.0.0.1 and 192....

All hosts can reach each other with telnet <host> <16379>.

Any ideas?