Redis Pipeline in Cluster mode (Jedis)

Sunil Yadav

Jul 24, 2015, 2:15:11 AM7/24/15
to Redis DB
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know, redis is providing Pipeline in cluster mode or not. And if its not providing then when we can expect it to be there. Can anyone please help?

Greg Andrews

Jul 24, 2015, 3:40:14 AM7/24/15
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried searching the mailing list's archives in Google Groups?

  https://groups.google.com/d/topic/redis-db/VUQ4-b--6eg/discussion

  -Greg

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:59 PM, Sunil Yadav <sunilyada...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know, redis is providing Pipeline in cluster mode or not. And if its not providing then when we can expect it to be there. Can anyone please help?

Josiah Carlson

Jul 24, 2015, 5:34:57 PM7/24/15
to redi...@googlegroups.com
This is not about Redis server, this is about your Redis client: Jedis. Contact the author of your client for support in Jeds, as Redis Cluster itself supports pipelines and transactions.

 - Josiah