Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Bryan Zhang

não lida,
29 de nov. de 2017, 09:56:0229/11/2017
para Redis DB
Our company have used redis for a while and it do help us a lot, so I appreciate for all your brilliant design. At the same time , our company want to find some certain company to support our development and system maintenance. So I have a question : how many contributors for redis project are from pivotal company, so I can find out whether it is suitable for this company to supply redis service.  Thanks for all your answer in advance

Itamar Haber

não lida,
2 de dez. de 2017, 16:12:3802/12/2017
para Redis DB
Hello Bryan,

As far as I know, Pivotal has no active contributors to the open source project. Redis Labs, on the other hand, employs several of the active contributors and is in the business of providing Redis services. That said, this list isn't the place to recommend commercial services of any kind.

Disclaimer: I work at Redis Labs :)

Cheers,

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Bryan Zhang <junsio...@gmail.com> wrote:
Our company have used redis for a while and it do help us a lot, so I appreciate for all your brilliant design. At the same time , our company want to find some certain company to support our development and system maintenance. So I have a question : how many contributors for redis project are from pivotal company, so I can find out whether it is suitable for this company to supply redis service.  Thanks for all your answer in advance

Itamar Haber | Chief OSS Education Officer
Redis Labs ~/redis

Mobile: +972 (54) 567 9692
Twitter: @itamarhaber
Skype: itamar.haber