Redis on CentOS 7 working on root site but not in sub directory

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

pushkar sawant

未读,
2017年9月27日 07:29:102017/9/27
收件人 Redis DB
Hi,

I have installed Redis on centos 7 by following below link-:

Now website is working fine also when i checked by using php.info page its show me that Redis is enabled.

But yesturday we have uploded new folder "agent" in same website but the page is not using Redis.

I checked this "agent" folder by adding phpinfo in and could  not found Redis entry here.

Tried restarting Redis as well as Apache but not luck.

Need help to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Pushkar

Geoffrey Hoffman

未读,
2017年9月28日 10:02:142017/9/28
收件人 redi...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like you’re a bit confused between the Redis server running on port 6379 and the php redis extension, which is optional to install. If you’re able to use redis-cli or see the process running with `ps aux | grep redis` then redis is running fine & need to check your php config. If you have selinux enabled it often prevents new services like Redis from starting.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子