Golden Gate Handler for Redis

shaila sinha

Aug 1, 2018, 9:39:40 AM8/1/18
to Redis DB
Hello,

Could you please advise on any documentation to set-up golden gate replication between oracle db and redis.

Thanks,
Shaila

Itamar Haber

Aug 1, 2018, 11:01:59 AM8/1/18
to Redis DB
Hello Shaila,

I do not know of such documentation or capability, but perhaps you should refer this question to Oracle (owners of Golden Gate IIRC).

Cheers,

Itamar Haber
Technicalist Evangenly

Phone: +972.54.567.9692

Redis Labs

shaila sinha

Aug 2, 2018, 6:16:37 AM8/2/18
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Itamar. Checked with Oracle and oracle doesn’t have a gg handler for redis.

Is there any other tool available for real time data replication from oracle db  to redis. Please advise..

Thanks,
Shaila