Jedis Exception

Sachin Singhal

Sep 25, 2017, 6:57:02 AM9/25/17
to Redis DB
Hello All

I am running Jedis Client 2.9.0 version and Redis Server 3.2.1. I have set Max.Active to 300 and Max.Idle to 200.

When I check TCP connection between Redis Client and Redis Server, I do not find more than 50 connections on Client machine at any point of time.

But I am getting following exception atleast for 10% of my incoming traffic.

 [redis.clients.jedis.exceptions.JedisConnectionException: Could not get a resource from the pool] [Could not get a resource from the pool]

What I am missing? Please suggest.

Regards
Sachin

hva...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2017, 3:12:05 AM9/26/17
to Redis DB
The configuration options you mention are for the Jedis client and not the Redis server.  How many connections is your Redis server configured to accept?