Spring Session Redis with Sticky session on Websphere Cluster servers

Victor Amrich

Mar 1, 2018, 5:03:02 PM3/1/18
to Redis DB

Hi i have a Redis configured on my Spring project to use Spring Session, i'm using Jedis 2.9.0 and it works well in standalone websphere server. The problem I have is with the Sticky session on the Websphere Cluster Servers,  with normal httpSession it uses the session manager of websphere which adds the clonid to teh session to have sticky session.

The problem is that ones i switch to redis session manager, the session manager of the websphere seems to be disable and the clonid dissapears so i do not have any sticky session and it gives me problem with the application  with logout.

Anyone have configure redis with clusters of websphere servers mantaining sticky session?

Thanks!