Redis to use Disk when 75% of memory becomes full

Abhijit Desai

Jun 13, 2017, 4:58:42 AM6/13/17
to Redis DB

Please help me to know Config settings so Redis will swap the data to disk without removing any keys to keep max memory 75%

and It will load key as or when required from the disk

I am not able to find any option available for this.

Thanks

Abhi

Salvatore Sanfilippo

Jun 13, 2017, 5:01:37 AM6/13/17
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Redis does no longer support such an option for years at this
point. Redis Labs has a commercial product that allows Redis to do
that on flash drives, but it is not part of the open source offering.
> --

Salvatore 'antirez' Sanfilippo
open source developer - Redis Labs https://redislabs.com

"If a system is to have conceptual integrity, someone must control the
concepts."
— Fred Brooks, "The Mythical Man-Month", 1975.