ruby ./example.rb `require': no such file to load -- ./cluster (LoadError)

Shahzad, Mohammad (Produban)

Jul 20, 2017, 1:48:27 PM7/20/17
to redi...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I need some help in order to test the Redis Cluster and I am trying to run the following from the redis src directory but is coming back with an error. I have got the redis gem installed

ruby ./example.rb

./example.rb:1:in `require': no such file to load -- ./cluster (LoadError)

        from ./example.rb:1

gem list

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

redis (3.3.3)

Code downloaded from the following

https://github.com/antirez/redis-rb-cluster/blob/master/example.rb

Can somebody point me to the correct direction that is what is required to fix this

Kind regards

Shahzad

Emails aren't always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed
after they've been sent. Produban doesn't accept liability if this
happens. If you think someone may have interfered with this email,
please get in touch with the sender another way. This message and any
documents attached to it do not create or change any contract unless
otherwise specifically stated. Any views or opinions contained in this
message are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent
those of Produban, unless otherwise specifically stated and the sender
is authorized to do so. Produban doesn't accept responsibility for
damage caused by any viruses contained in this email or its attachments.
Emails may be monitored. If you've received this email by mistake,
please let the sender know at once that it's gone to the wrong person
and then destroy it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its
contents. Produban Servicios Informaticos Generales, S.L. (UK Branch).
Registered office: Shenley Wood House, Chalkdell Drive, Shenley Wood,
Milton Keynes MK5 6LA. Branch registration number BR 008486.
Ref:[PDB#014]

hva...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2017, 2:27:28 PM7/20/17
to Redis DB