Not found same pubsub messages on all sentinels

vishal...@spicedigital.in

Apr 12, 2017, 4:24:27 AM4/12/17
to Redis DB
Hi,

I am using 3 Redis nodes with 3 sentinels in my architecture . I have subscribe the pubsub message of redis sentinel for some action . But i have observed that all pubsub messages are not coming at all sentinels.
For e.g +convert-to-slave is coming in my one redis sentinel logging but not others and some time it appears in other sentinel logging.
So please help me to clear out this situation as i am listening the messages from one sentinel and doing some important action based on that.

This message and its attachments contain confidential information and may also contain legally privileged information. This message is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or authorized to receive for addressee), you may not copy or deliver any part of this message or its attachments to anyone or use any part of this message or its attachments. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments (and all copies) from your system and kindly notify the sender by reply E-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of SPICE DIGITAL or its affiliates and/or subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. Opinions and information in this E-mail that do not relate to the official business of SPICE DIGITAL., shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by SPICE DIGITAL.. Any action/proceeding/opportunity upon the contents of this E-mail taken by not intended addressee shall attract liabilities both criminal and civil against such addressee.

E-mail communications are not private and no warranty is made that e-mail communications are timely, secure or free from computer virus or other defect.

The Real Bill

Apr 15, 2017, 1:11:37 AM4/15/17
to Redis DB

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 3:24:27 AM UTC-5, vishal...@spicedigital.in wrote:
Hi,

I am using 3 Redis nodes with 3 sentinels in my architecture . I have subscribe the pubsub message of redis sentinel for some action . But i have observed that all pubsub messages are not coming at all sentinels.
For e.g +convert-to-slave is coming in my one redis sentinel logging but not others and some time it appears in other sentinel logging.
So please help me to clear out this situation as i am listening the messages from one sentinel and doing some important action based on that.

A sentinel will only publish the actions it takes. In the case of "convert-to-slave only one sentinel does it, so only that one can log it.