RQL for publication in Draft

Dennis de Lara

Nov 14, 2016, 3:51:05 AM11/14/16
to RedDot CMS Users
Hello people.

I would like to know if anyone if you knows the RQL script for publishing in DRAFT. I couldn't find anything in the RQL manual.

Thanks.

Den

Mario Brandt

Nov 23, 2016, 4:23:51 AM11/23/16
to reddot-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis,

short answer: you can't.

Dennis de Lara

Nov 23, 2016, 4:33:00 AM11/23/16
to RedDot CMS Users
I figure it out. It is possible though.
Thanks anyway for the response.

Den

Mario Brandt

Dec 1, 2016, 5:09:03 AM12/1/16
to reddot-c...@googlegroups.com
You may post your solution then.

THX

Dennis de Lara

Apr 4, 2017, 6:12:03 AM4/4/17
to RedDot CMS Users
With draft publication updated in a project, I made a list of project variant names and guids and I found out there all variants have draft counterparts (for example PHP and PHP Draft). I got the guid of the draft project variant and used it in launching RQL for publishing a page.