Hello there from way out in the sticks, in Union, NJ

edgar cruz

Sep 27, 2013, 1:44:05 AM9/27/13
to reddi...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys some of you may remember me from plans that fell through lol. I was in Brooklyn when this group first started and tried to make it to some jams but never could fit it into my schedule.

Now that I'm in Union, NJ and working 60 hour weeks, I finally found some time! I got access to studio in Williamsburg at a great price, for 3-4 hours. The catch is that it'll be the graveshift, midnight-3,4am if the magic takes us there.

I'm a guitar playing singer-songwriter. I likely have another guitar player coming, and the studio is the drummer's. I'm looking for either a bassist or keyboardist or both. Or even a stand-up bass. Anybody that would like to do one of those please, or any other instrument can feel free to join. Also some of my songs were written for female vocalists so if any girls out there want to sing, please feel free to reply also.

my music is jack white inspired talking heads ripoffs if I care to sum it up quickly which I do. you could check me out at

https://www.facebook.com/EdgarCruzMusic

 contact me at cruzed...@gmail.com

or just reply to the thread, thanks!

njantirice2 .

Sep 27, 2013, 11:31:01 AM9/27/13
to reddi...@googlegroups.com
wait this isn't the reddit-band google group, sorry wrong subreddit my bad plz don't ban me