Re: [reddit-nyc] Digest for reddit-nyc@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

John Naglick

Nov 20, 2013, 1:34:39 PM11/20/13
to reddi...@googlegroups.com
0.1% ownership that vests at 1% monthly, contingent on the value of the founder's personal stake

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM, <reddi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/reddit-nyc/topics

    Josh Narins <josh....@gmail.com> Nov 20 09:54AM -0500

    I'm working on a getting a business off the ground, need some help.

    Video: A few, really short videos would help.

    Graphics: Someone to put together brochure, and similar, material

    Secretary: Put together meetings, coordinating calenders

    If the company ends up being worth a billion to me, each of you are assured
    a million each (payment might be limited to 10K/month, depending on cash
    flow at the time, right?)

    This is all happening fast. The demo is done, the business plan is done,
    I'm sure it works, and I think it is worth a couple trillion during my
    lifetime alone.

    Thanks for your prompt attention,

    Joshua Narins

    Dale Luce <dalel...@gmail.com> Nov 20 10:12AM -0500

    Hey Josh,

    I hope you are raking the millions in no time, but in the meantime, I work
    at a print shop that can help you with any promotional needs you might
    have. Check out Radixmedia.org or email in...@radixmedia.org. Talk to you
    soon!

    -Dale