OFFER: Free Expired But Good Beer

M. Corbett

Nov 13, 2013, 3:29:06 PM11/13/13
to reddi...@googlegroups.com
I have 7 cases of Brooklyn Brewery Winter Ale. I just realized this beer expired in June.

However, it still tastes good, it still has its seal, and it foams up properly. The internet shows beer is good for 6-9 months after the expiration date, and is drinkable as long as these things are true.

I had been drinking it before I realized it and will still do so, but there's no way I can drink it all before it inevitably goes bad. So I thought someone else who is of age might be interested in it. Take 1 case or take it all.

It's possible I can deliver in the Fort Greene and Clinton Hill area.

Send me an email if you are interested. Thanks

M. Corbett

Nov 13, 2013, 3:37:16 PM11/13/13
to reddi...@googlegroups.com
A location would be helpful. This is for pick-up near the Bedford Nostrand G train in Brooklyn.

Thanks to those with keen eyes.

Pavel Lishin

Nov 13, 2013, 5:17:20 PM11/13/13
to M. Corbett, reddi...@googlegroups.com
I... am curious as to why you have seven cases of it.

Vincent Gau

Nov 13, 2013, 5:28:57 PM11/13/13
to Pavel Lishin, M. Corbett, reddi...@googlegroups.com
Hey, if I was that close to Brooklyn Brewery, I would buy in bulk too.
--
- Vincent Gau

Chloe

Nov 13, 2013, 5:34:10 PM11/13/13
to Vincent Gau, Pavel Lishin, M. Corbett, reddi...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I might be interested in free expired beer! I'm out in Bushwick, what times are you around?

Chloe

M. Corbett

Nov 13, 2013, 6:15:30 PM11/13/13
to Pavel Lishin, reddi...@googlegroups.com
It was beer for events. The boxes were mislabeled with the incorrect expiration date. Luckily, it has not turned. But we can't serve it, and I can't drink it all myself. I hate to see it go to waste.

As of now, it's all spoken for it. If any more comes up, I will post again.

Thank you for all the interest and for helping me not waste a bunch of beer!