Friday February 18th- Big Gigantic-Bowery Ballroom

Stephie

Feb 15, 2011, 9:42:24 AM2/15/11
to Reddit NYC
Mostly posting this for Ron but i figured this may be relevant to some
other people's interests..

http://www.boweryballroom.com/event/5741

They'll most likely sell out so buy tickets in advance :)

Ron George

Feb 15, 2011, 10:49:12 AM2/15/11
to reddi...@googlegroups.com
Cool. I just bought two tickets. I have no idea who I'm going to take, but I'm sure that will work itself out.

Stephie

Feb 18, 2011, 12:14:21 PM2/18/11
to reddi...@googlegroups.com
I'm so excited!! call me when you're heading over 516 852 7654

p.s. i'm gonna go for the openers, i've heard great things!

p.p.s. i have a few after party spots lined up if you're interested :D

Shayn Thompson

Jul 30, 2015, 4:58:20 PM7/30/15
to Reddit NYC, stephanie...@gmail.com

On Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 6:42:24 AM UTC-8, Stephie wrote:
Mostly posting this for Ron but i figured this may be relevant to some
other people's interests.. can we b freinds
is shayn